Bucks County Ice Sports Center Health & Safety Rules
Updated on 1/1/2021
- All customers must be fever screened at the front desk prior to using the ice. The arena reserves the right to deny access to any customers with a fever of 100.4 or higher or showing symptoms of communicable disease.
- All participants must sign an ONLINE WAIVER accessed through the rink’s website. No exceptions. Parents must sign waivers for each of their children under 18.
- All participants may enter 15-minutes prior to their scheduled ice time and must arrive and depart fully dressed. Participants must exit the facility within 10-minutes of activity completion.
- Masks are required for coaches on the bench
- Masks are required for players (neck gator preferred or mask tied to the inside of the cage) unless medical condition or masks exacerbate a medical condition.
- Players must arrive at the facility fully dressed except for their skates, gloves, and helmet. Goalies except for leg pads.
- Please register and prepay online for all programming.
- One (1) spectator is permitted for hockey games, Learn to Skate & Learn to Play.
- No access to locker rooms unless approved by staff; please arrive dressed and drop belongings in the designated staging areas.
- Observe and follow all one-way corridors and throughways and do not enter closed areas.
- Observe social distancing guidelines set forth by the state at all times.
- No spitting or sharing drinks.
- Do not enter this facility if you are feeling or showing any symptoms of any communicable disease.
If Players & Skaters return home experiencing fever or symptoms of communicable disease, parents should immediately contact the arena’s Pandemic Safety Officer, Brian Reagan at firstname.lastname@example.org