Bucks County Ice Sports Center Health & Safety Rules
Updated on 10/6/2020
- All customers must be fever screened at the front desk prior to using the ice. The arena reserves the right to deny access to any customers with a fever of 100.4 or higher or showing symptoms of communicable disease.
- All participants must sign an ONLINE WAIVER accessed through the rink’s website. No exceptions. Parents must sign waivers for each of their children under 18.
- UPDATED (11/18/2020): Face coverings are required at all times inside the building. This includes skaters and players on the ice.
- Please register and prepay online for all programming.
- No spectators during practices to reduce building capacity at this time; participants and coaches only. 1 person per player is allowed in during games at this time.
- Please do not enter the rink until 15 minutes prior to the ice session beginning to allow proper time for spacing and cleaning.
- Participants should arrive fully dressed for their session. Goalies may enter 25 minutes prior to ice time to get dressed in a designated area.
- No access to locker rooms unless approved by staff; please arrive dressed and drop belongings in the designated staging areas.
- Observe and follow all one-way corridors and throughways and do not enter closed areas.
- Observe social distancing guidelines set forth by the state at all times.
- No spitting or sharing drinks.
- Do not enter this facility if you are feeling or showing any symptoms of any communicable disease.
- If Players & Skaters return home experiencing fever or symptoms of communicable disease, parents should immediately contact the arena’s Pandemic Safety Officer, Brian Reagan at firstname.lastname@example.org