Camps run August 19-23 & August 26-30 from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm.
Cost is $265/week per child. Sibling discount is 10%.
Half-day camp available from 9:00 am – 1:00 pm. Cost is $160/week per child. Extended care before and after (8:00-5:00) available for $20/week per child.
Each camper will receive a 2019 Camp T-Shirt to wear during our on-ice performances each Friday afternoon!
Who is Eligible for this Camp?
- Beginner and veteran skaters from ages 6-16, will learn to skate under the United State Figure Skating Association’s Learn to Skate Basic Skills program.
- Previous Learn to Skate students & beginning freestyle or synchro skaters
- Students with previous Learn to Skate experience or beginning freestyle and synchro skaters will improve their skills and learn new ones!
- 9:00 AM– Drop off
- 9:15-9:45 Warm Up & Stretching, Skates on
- 10:00-12:00 – On ice– lessons and practice
- Noon -12:30PM– Lunch
- 12:30-1:30 Games, STEM activities, Arts & Crafts
- 1:45-3:45PM– On ice– lessons, team games & activities and free skate
- 3:45 – Skates Off
- 4:00PM– Pick up *Schedule is subject to change
What to Bring
- Skates (can also be rented if needed at no additional cost)
- Helmet (required for age 6)
- Skating attire (athletic apparel, pants/warm layers, gloves, thin socks and skating specific attire are all acceptable)
- Gym clothes, including, shorts, t-shirt and sneakers.
- Yoga mat or large towel for stretching class
- Daily lunch along with morning and afternoon snacks.
- A Water bottle is strongly recommended.
If an accepted application is withdrawn for any reason up to two weeks prior to the start of the selected camp week, you will receive a refund less a $50 per week administrative fee. If notification of withdrawal occurs within the two weeks prior to the start of the selected week, you will receive a refund less a $100 per week administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for any reason once the selected week has begun.